"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character; and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
Top 6 Really Great Reasons for NOT Going Vegan
- Not caring whether animals suffer or die.
- Not caring if the meat industry contributes to global warming on a massive scale.
- Not caring about our own health.
- Not caring how long our loved ones get to have us with them on Earth.
- Satisfying one’s flesh is god over everything.
- You’re a Satanist so it’s just plain fun to have death for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
"Veganism isn’t just about changing the foods you eat, it’s about changing the way you perceive nonhuman animals. It’s not simply omitting meat, dairy and eggs from your diet as much as it is about respecting each and every life, choosing justice, fairness and compassion over selfish desires that entail violence towards fellow sentient beings. Veganism is the ethical philosophy that strives towards the elimination of speciesism in yourself as well as the greater society. What you eat is only a small part of it."