As I am currently homeless, I was considering things that I could do today. I found it quite depressing, so I started thinking about what would be utterly pointless. Following is a list:
- Buying a garden rake.
- Discussing mortgage rates with a bank teller.
- Getting lawn-care estimates.
- Shopping for a remote control for a garage door opener.
- Signing up for a cooking class.
- Testing doorbells at Lowe’s.
- Calling Dish Network
- Financing a built-in swimming pool.
- Running for office.
- Purchase light bulbs.
- Try out chairs at La-Z-Boy.
- Ask the city if I can have one of those empty buildings scattered throughout town.
should be tucked away in our hearts, ready to be utilized at a moment’s notice; otherwise, it may be difficult to find.
Christmas day was rather nice. I was able to spend time with my family which obviously included my pets. We ate Tofurkey, green bean casserole and vegan cake. Jenni gave me a collection of hot sauces. I do love hot sauce!
When I returned to the shelter, I received a nice blue flannel shirt, thermal underwear, gloves, cap, jeans and warm pajama pants (lounge wear). I don’t know who gave me these gifts, but I am quite grateful and hope you are reading this.